I finished (or so I thought) a new phono stage today, but I tried to test it and it isn't working right.

In addition, two seperate room air conditioners, the coolant system in my car, and a wireless card for my laptop all malfunctioned.

I decided I'd wait until tomorrow to debug the phono stage. If I try it today I'm pretty sure what'll happen: I'll land somewhere on the spectrum between breaking it and electrocuting myself.



Blogger jsn said...

I love the stuff you come up with. Always pushing the novel design envelope. gas reg bias in a phono stage! battery-on-the-grid bias! eek!

6:04 PM  
Blogger J Epstein said...

If only the gas-reg bias had worked . . . .

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home